Monday 7 January 2008

okay this is gonna be a short one, i hope. haha.

visited the first tertiary cell on friday.. the people there were okay i guess.. we had an ice-breaker, did praise and worship and for the rest of the time, we shared bout our BIG DREAMS. come to think of it, i don't really have a dream, much less a big dream. maybe it's due to my practicality or my follow my mind>>>follow my heart kind of character, a dream should remain as a dream. haha. having a dream could probably make one more focused in life.. but to me, there's too much to do in the process of reaching for it. so somehow, to me, there's no point in having dreams. we should be 脚踏实地 in life, shldn't we? haha. but it was really thought provoking.. and since i had to share.. i said sthg like maybe i would like to work with children, or specifically autistic kids. yuppps. i seriously thought bout it before, especially after i got to work with an autistic child for CIP like a few years back.. i even told my parents bout it before.. but of course, they said that it wasnt easy ( every job has it's own difficulties i guess) and that it's not practical. haha. see? anyway, i think this will constantly be at the back of my mind la. anyway, im really glad i took the tiny step of going to cell. apart from it being my year 2008 resolution, it's really time for me to put in some effort towards spiritual growth. haha. i hope i'll keep getting motivated to experience more of Him this year. (:

-

and now, congratulate me!! im finally feeling the stress.. it's like the sudden realisation that prelim's in one month's time.. and exams in bout four month's time? it's impossible to finish everything by prelims.. this is always sthg i dislike myself for.. having plans and not following them.. or even procrastinating.. sighs. i really wanna be smiling in september though.. =/

-

i've decided to stop worrying and pondering bout all the unnecessary things.. there are many more things to do, seriously.. as compared, some things are just less significant.. yup.

-

exactly ONE MONTH to MY BDAY!! ONE MONTH to becoming 20!! *sobs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home